Join Alison Ritrovato, Spiritual Medium and Teacher, and Joan Fisler, Spiritual Director
and Yoga Teacher for this unforgettable travel adventure that invites you to visit some of
Scotland’s spectacular sacred spaces, listen to its folklore, walk its gorgeous natural land,
and reconnect to mindfulness with yoga, meditation, and friendship.
• 11 Days in Scotland
• All accomodations, most meals, all yoga, spiritual, and meditation sessions
• Guided walking tours with Scot AnSgealaiche, Traditional Highland Storyteller
• Evening stories and music
• Very small group of 14 travelers
• Pricing does not include air transportation.
Tour Price $3,850 / Early Bird Price $3,550 with Deposit by 6/30/18
Based on Double Occupancy
Single Supplement $800
Deposit of $700 secures your place.
Alison and Joanie enjoying Zion National Enclosed outdoor hot tub seats six at our first destination,
Park on the April ’18 Utah Mindful Adventure EcoYoga Centre.
Our guide, Scot, sporting a kilt, as befits a Rich scenery will surround us as we walk the Highlands and
Scottish oral history keeper, musician, and pause for gentle yoga, meditation, or a story from Scot.